We are seeking a Warehouse Manager to join the CharCharms team! This is a part-time, hourly paid position that will require you to work in-person at our warehouse in the northwest suburbs of Chicago.
As our Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for managing our inventory, packing orders, and overseeing the day-to-day operations of our warehouse. You will work closely with our team to ensure that orders are fulfilled accurately and efficiently, and that our inventory is always up-to-date.
What you'll do:
- Managing our inventory and ensuring that stock levels are accurate
- Packing and shipping orders in a timely and efficient manner
- Supervising and training CharCharms warehouse staff
- Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse environment
- Maintaining accurate records of inventory and orders
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements and implementing changes as needed
- Collaborating with our customer service and operations teams to ensure that orders are fulfilled to our customers' satisfaction.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with a team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work effectively
- Ability to learn quickly and be a leader!
This is a part-time, hourly paid position that will require you to work in-person at our warehouse in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. We're looking for someone who is excited to work with our team and help us grow our business.
If you're an organized and detail-oriented individual who wants to learn the ins and outs of a start-up, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with CharCharms!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a short paragraph about why you want to join the CharCharms team!