CharCharms is a fast-growing start-up company that creates fun and unique products. We are currently seeking an Office Manager Intern to join our team at our office located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago.
What you'll do:
- Manage day-to-day office operations, including answering phones, responding to emails, and greeting visitors.
- Fulfill orders and manage inventory of CharCharms' products and materials.
- Schedule and manage employees' work schedules, appointments, and meetings.
- Maintain a clean and organized office space.
- Assist with other administrative and marketing tasks as needed.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a business, management, or related program.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Availability to work at our office in the northwest suburbs of Chicago for the duration of the internship.
This is a part-time, in-person internship position with a flexible schedule. The intern will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and gain hands-on experience in a fast-growing start-up environment.
If you are organized, detail-oriented, and want to join a fun and dynamic team, please submit your resume and a short paragraph about why you want to work with CharCharms to firstname.lastname@example.org.