CharCharms is a fast-growing start-up company that creates fun and unique products. We are currently seeking a Videography Intern to join our team at our office located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago.
What you'll do:
- Film and capture high-quality video content for CharCharms' products, events, and promotional materials.
- Collaborate with our video editors to produce visually compelling and engaging final products.
- Manage and maintain equipment, including cameras, lighting, and audio equipment.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and techniques to create new and innovative video content.
- Assist with other marketing tasks as needed.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a videography or film program, or taking film classes
- Ability to operate and owns a DSLR cameras, lighting equipment, and audio equipment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Knowledge of video editing software such as Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro is a plus.
- Availability to work at our office in the northwest suburbs of Chicago for the duration of the internship.
This is a part-time, in-person internship position with a flexible schedule. The intern will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced start-up environment.
If you are passionate about videography, have a keen eye for detail, and want to join a fun and dynamic team, please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration.
Email email@example.com with your resume and a short paragraph about why you want to join the CharCharms team!