CharCharms is a young and dynamic start-up company that creates fun and unique products. We are currently seeking a PR/Journalism Intern to join our team at our office located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago.
What you'll do:
- Write press releases, media pitches, and other communication materials to promote CharCharms' products and services.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, bloggers, and media outlets to secure media coverage and generate brand awareness.
- Monitor and analyze media coverage and provide reports to the team.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a PR, journalism, or related program.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about writing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and their use in PR and marketing.
This is a part-time, remote internship position with a flexible schedule. The intern will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and gain hands-on experience in a fast-growing start-up environment.
If you are passionate about PR and journalism, have excellent communication skills, and want to join a fun and dynamic team, please submit your resume to email@example.com and writing samples for consideration.